MAKE YOUR PASSION
Does the buzz of a group exercise class get you going? Have you ever pictured yourself being the star of the class, teaching others and empowering them to get fit? If you have answered a resounding “yes!” then being a group aerobics instructor is the career for you!
Trifocus Fitness Academy Aerobics course covers foundational knowledge for anyone wanting to teach aerobics to a group.
Course pack includes:
- Course book
- Assessment books (correspondence only)
- A branded bag
- A sports cap
- A branded T-shirt
Course modules include:
- Choreography, counting, cueing
- Designing classes for different levels
- Designing music-accompanied choreographed exercise routines
- Different exercise modalities and participant demographics
- Group safety precautions
- How to set up a class
- Music selection
- Sequencing of appropriate exercise to music
- Voice control
- Being a group aerobics instructor will take you places! See the world and take aerobics courses on cruise liners.
- Our aerobics course is accredited with CATHSSETA.
- You’ll be able to make your passion your career – and never feel that you’re “working” again!
- Group fitness is a growing trend worldwide – and our aerobics course is just the course you need to take advantage of this movement.
This is a unit standard accredited with CATHSSETA 10222.
It is REPSSA endorsed for 20 credits.
How to study at Trifocus Fitness Academy
This dynamic course is completed via correspondence and can be done at any time of year. It takes approximately three months to complete. Student support is offered via e-mail or phone from Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm.
R1 500 Deposit
R850 (2 months)
R3 200 Total
Propel yourself into a career as an aerobics instructor with this course