MAKE YOUR PASSION
Does the idea of being a group exercise instructor get you going? Have you ever pictured yourself teaching aerobics to a group and empowering them to get fit? If you have answered a resounding “yes!” then being a group aerobics instructor is for you!
Trifocus Fitness Academy’s aerobics group exercise course is also for those already working in the fitness industry either as a personal trainer or other fitness professionals, who would like to start teaching group exercise classes.
Trifocus Fitness Academy’s Aerobics course covers foundational knowledge for anyone wanting to teach aerobics to a group.
Course pack includes:
- Course book
- Assessment books (correspondence only)
- A branded bag
- A sports cap
- A branded T-shirt
The aerobics course modules include:
- Choreography, counting, cueing
- Designing classes for different levels
- Designing music-accompanied choreographed exercise routines
- Different exercise modalities and participant demographics
- Group safety precautions
- How to set up a class
- Music selection
- Sequencing of appropriate exercise to music
- Voice control
- Being a group aerobics instructor will take you places! See the world and take aerobics courses on cruise liners.
- Our aerobics course is accredited with CATHSSETA.
- You’ll be able to make your passion your career – and never feel that you’re “working” again!
- Group fitness is a growing trend worldwide – and our aerobics course is just the course you need to take advantage of this movement.
This is a unit standard accredited with CATHSSETA 10222.
It is REPSSA endorsed for 20 credits.
How to study at Trifocus Fitness Academy
This dynamic aerobics group exercise course is offered via correspondence learning and can be started at any time of year. It takes approximately three months to complete.
Student support is offered via e-mail or phone from Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm.
R1 500 Deposit
R850 (2 months)
R3 200 Total
Propel yourself into a career as an aerobics instructor with this course
From R2 624