Personal Trainer Online Coach
A personal trainer is a professional in the physical exercise space. This person is a guide and a companion who:
- Helps their clients define the goals they want to achieve.
- Evaluates their clients’ physical condition, medical and sports history.
- Programmes a training plan that is adapted to what their clients need, taking into account their ailments, objectives and tastes.
- Teaches their clients to do the exercises correctly to achieve their goals and to prevent injuries.
- Accompanies their clients through the process to help them find time to train, motivate them and modify exercises as they improve.
An online personal trainer uses the facilities that technology currently offers to be in contact with their clients, prepares their exercise sessions and guides them.
The job duties of an online personal trainer include working to provide fitness guidance and health and wellness planning for clients. As an online personal trainer, you plan an exercise programme based on the needs of each client. The online personal trainer’s clients will check with their clients to assess their goals and coach them on how to overcome challenges. The online coach’s responsibilities may include offering advice on nutrition and lifestyle changes as well. Some online personal trainers occasionally meet face-to-face with clients but you can also offer completely virtual services.
If you want to study to become an online personal trainer then you need to do our online personal trainer coach course.
What is an Online Personal Trainer Coach Course?
An online personal trainer coach course will teach you how to become the best coach you can be.
Who Can Become a Personal Training Coach?
To be admitted onto the personal training coach course, you need a Grade 12/Matric or NQF level 4. If you do not have a Matric or NQF Level 4, but rather a Grade 11 or lower, the Gym Instructor Course can be done first as a prerequisite for this course.
What Does the Online Personal Fitness Coaching Course Include?
- Modules on the online personal fitness coaching course include:
- Anatomical and Biomechanical Principles
- Physiology and exercise-based principles
- Sport and Exercise Physiology
- Nutritional Fundamentals
- Physical assessments
- Designing fitness programmes
- Traits and Characteristics of an Online Personal Trainer
- Choosing a Fitness Niche
- Online Content creation for fitness
- Social Media Planning
- Social Media business page and advert design
- Online Fitness Training business models
- Video creation
- Tracking your client’s results
Opportunities to Explore with a Personal Trainer Coach Certification
With a personal trainer coach certification course you can become an online personal trainer.
How To Register for the Online Personal Trainer Coach Course?
To register for the online personal trainer course, please fill in the registration form to the right of this page and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.