SUSPENSION TRAINING COURSE 2
Suspension Training Course 2
This suspension training exercise course will give you the skills to train clients to utilise their own body weight for a total body workout to build muscular balance, joint stability, core strength, and mobility.
This is an approach to exercise training that offers a quick and effective workout by leveraging gravity and the client’s body weight. Not only is suspension training suitable for individual and group workouts but for all levels of ability, so you are able to expand your client base, giving you the potential to earn more.
What is Suspension Training Exercise?
Born in the Navy SEALs, suspension training exercises develop strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability at the same time. These exercises use what looks like a set of ropes to give you the opportunity to work against your own body weight.
Suspension training exercises develop core strength, balance, flexibility and joint stability. When you develop core strength (around the four muscle groups which form a cylinder that surrounds the organs in the lower torso) there are a couple of benefits:
- By developing your core you provide a consistent level of tension that maintains the spine in balance and in place. So when the core muscles are well conditioned, the spine remains aligned all the time, even when you are asleep.
- Proper alignment and posture contributes to improved circulation, improved nervous system health and more effective results as opposed to when we exercise any other muscle group.
- When you work out and exercise the core often, you provide a strong and stable base for every movement in every other part of the body – so any exercise that targets the core supports and develops the arms, legs, hips, shoulders, chest, and upper back. The more an exercise hits the core, the more every muscle group benefits.
What Are The Benefits of Doing The Suspension Training Exercise Course?
The aim of the suspension training exercise course is to provide a comprehensive practical overview for fitness professionals and personal trainer of the background, science, and application of suspension training.
What Does The Suspension Training Exercise Course Include?
Upon completion of the suspension training exercise course you will be able to:
- Properly perform a number of different suspension training exercises
- Advance and regress exercises for all fitness levels
- Alter resistance and stability for all exercises
- Cue and correct commonplace faults
- Correctly set up and utilise the TRX Suspension Trainer
Opportunities That Can Be Explored With a Suspension Training Certification
There are many opportunities available after completing a suspension training certification. You can:
- Include suspension training in your 1-2-1 or group personal training sessions
- Work overseas in fitness retreats, holiday resorts, and cruise ships
- Teach suspension training classes
How to Register for The Suspension Training Exercise Course?
To register for the suspension training exercise course, fill in the registration form on the right-hand side of this page.
Modules include detailed exercise videos, photographs and exercise breakdowns that you can incorporate in your own workout routine or use with your current clientele.
This is a REPSSA-accredited CPD course for personal trainers. It’s worth 8 CPD points.
We offer a state-of-the-art online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Hundreds of slides with colourful and informative images
- Progress trackers
- Unlimited access to the online platform
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.
Finance your course through MobiCred on check out.