You can definitely do fitness courses online with us at Trifocus Fitness Academy. With all of our study options you’ll complete the theory component, including the theory assessments, online.
This is another one of the common fitness course questions that we get. There are a variety of different payment options that are available for students on Trifocus Fitness Academy’s fitness courses. This means that you have a couple of choices of when you’d like to pay.
Direct electronic funds transfers (EFTs) can be made into the Trifocus Fitness Academy bank account. In addition, we offer a debit order option which goes off on the last working day of each month. There is a discount of 18% off the total course value when you pay upfront for your course fees.
We only do one debit order run each month. This takes place on the last working day of the month. The debit order option costs the same as the payment plan. Debit orders are the most popular payment option as it gives the student a longer period in which to pay their studies off.
Trifocus Fitness Academy enjoys the following accreditations and endorsements:
- CATHSSETA – Culture, Arts, Sports and Hospitality Industry (South Africa)
- NTEC – Nutrition Therapy Education Commission (United Kingdom)
- ICE – Institute of Credentialing Excellence (United States)
- REPSSA – Register of fitness professionals (South Africa)
- CHE – Higher Education Quality Controls & Training Committee (HEQCTO) and the Council for Higher Education (CHE)
This means that Trifocus is internationally recognised.
Qualifications are assessed within a 60 working day-period after the course has been completed successfully and will be distributed via email in PDF format. Students will have one single opportunity to resubmit assessments, as required by Trifocus Fitness Academy, at no additional charge. Following the first resubmission, there will be an administration fee of R1000 for the second resubmission.
No. Trifocus Fitness Academy does not offer work-readiness programmes as we are a private fitness college.
The duration of each of our fitness courses varies. You have up to 2 years to complete your course. You can take your fitness studies at your own pace. The average student finishes a Trifocus Fitness Academy course within a 4 – 18 month period.
There are different payment methods available for students on Trifocus Fitness Academy’s fitness courses. So you have a couple of choices of when you’d like to pay. Direct electronic funds transfers (EFTs) can be made into the Trifocus Fitness Academy bank account. We also offer a debit order option which goes off on the last working day of each month. There is a discount of 18% off the total course value when you pay upfront for your course fees.
Our college head office is in Ferndale, Randburg.
Trifocus Fitness Academy is an accredited fitness college. This means that our fitness course packs contain the following documents:
- POE – portfolio of evidence
- Summative assessments which are done at the end of each and every fitness course
Yes, we offer student support for all of our fitness courses. We have various student support managers on duty at our head office to assist students throughout duration of their course. Student support managers are available during office hours during the working week, in other words Monday to Friday.
Our fitness courses can be started at any time during the year if you choose to study online or through correspondence. If you want to start face-to-face classes, the dates for these courses are on our website.
If you want to be part of the rapidly growing fitness industry, getting a fitness qualification through our college is the only way to go. Here’s why:
- We have been the leaders in health and fitness education for many, many years, and we are growing from strength to strength.
- Our fitness college is nationally and internationally accredited. This means you can take your qualification anywhere in the world.
- Our learning platforms are state of the art. It is not possible to find better out there.
- You can start your fitness course at any time during the year.
- As we mentioned previously, comprehensive student support is available telephonically or via e-mail Monday to Friday.
- There is a variety of payment methods available which are extremely flexible.
Trifocus Fitness Academy is fully accredited with the:
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA),
- Culture, Art, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA),
- Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa (REPSSA), and
- Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE) in terms of the American Assessment-based Certificate Accreditation Programme (ACAP).
If you want to study a course that involves physical exercise as a subject. Such as the Personal Training Courses, Yoga, Pilates or sport courses, there are practical requirements that you must fulfil in order to obtain your qualification. For example, you may have to shadow an existing fitness professional, write up a case study and a final practical examination.
Yes, our fitness courses are REPSSA accredited and accepted throughout Europe, Australia, UK and New Zealand. We also hold the ACAP accreditation through ICE which is accepted throughout America and Canada.
Our full qualifications require you to have a matric/grade 12. All other courses can be started after you turn 17.
We require a valid identity document (if you are a South African citizen) or passport (if you are not from South Africa) to register you as a student.
You can work at any private or commercial health club or gym. You can even see the world on a cruise liner! All employers globally, who are looking to hire a fitness professional, look for an accredited fitness qualification before you begin work. Trifocus Fitness Academy gives you the opportunity of obtaining an accredited qualification that is both locally and internationally portable and relevant.
Our learning platform is unlike any other you’ve come across in your life! The platform was custom built with the end user in mind to be able to offer you slides, videos, interactive games and seamless downloads. You can use everything on the Trifocus Fitness Academy platform with the greatest ease as it is highly functional. The online learning platform is both fun and motivational.
We only do one debit order run each month. This takes place on the last Working day of the month
No, we do not offer either as we are a private college.
No, it is the same price as the payment plan. Debit order is the most popular payment option as it gives the student a longer period in which to pay their studies off.
No, the payment is set for month after the deposit is paid.