FUNDAMENTALS OF A FITNESS BUSINESS COURSE
Being a fitness professional – anything from a personal trainer to a bootcamp or Yoga instructor – means running your own business. You need to get the clients, sell them your services and keep them if you have any hope of succeeding in the fitness industry. This means that you need to know the fundamentals of running a business – from marketing and bookkeeping, and everything in between.
- How to develop a CRM strategy for your business
- How to identify your most profitable clients
- How to segment your client base for more effective relationship management
- How to achieve product excellence
- How to achieve customer service excellence
- How to achieve marketing and communications excellence
- How to measure the effectiveness of your customer retention
This is a REPSSA-accredited CPD course for personal trainers. It’s worth 8 CPD points.
- Newbie fitness professionals will learn about the mechanics of running a successful business in the fitness industry
- Seasoned fitness professionals will get a better grip on how to run their fitness businesses
- This course is worth 3 CPD points
- It is also REPSSA accredited so you’ll be able to take it anywhere in the world
How you can learn at Trifocus Fitness Academy
We offer a number of exciting, dynamic and interactive ways in which you can learn how to become the best fitness professional you can be!
We offer a state-of-the-art online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Hundreds of slides with colourful and informative images
- Progress trackers
- Unlimited access to the online platform
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.